Monday, November 23, 2009, 6:57 PM
Today when I switched on the computer I had a sudden urge to check if the class lists were up yet on the school website. And they were. :D


Heh.

And I didn't really want to check it either because I knew I would probably be in a class with a lot of people I didn't know. But I guess it's okay when I checked it but it had a lot of people I didn't exactly expect to be in the same class as me but oh well it's not that bad. :)

But a lot of people I wanted to be in the same class as are in different classes. Aww.

Oh wow I completely forgot about this post until four hours later :D which is now.

Liz is creating weird facebook pages. Hahaha. I don't know what she's going to make.

Oovoo :)


I decided not to put the unglam one up here :)
You know what, Mel? I have a feeling you didn't download oovoo today, like you promised to.

Ugh I really don't want to sleep now but I should because TENNIS IS AT 8 to 11 TOMORROW for some reason -.- And oh yeah! Me and carolyn are going to play for under 14 spex tournament hahah :D Ehh carolyn I might pull the score down. Oh well. You've already made your choice for doubles partner. Too late. You'll regret it.

Heh Liz now I get why I should be more optimistic. :)

Wish me luck. Haha.

i'll need it