Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 10:49 PM
Tennis camp ended yesterday ): it was fun. Haha.

And you know, for a tennis camp we hardly played tennis at all. Because of the rain. But it was still quite fun because even though we had to do physical and stuff we played games like netball and soccer (which none of us knew how to play properly). So yeah.

And then there was some game where we had, what, seven people? in the team and
we were supposed to use only 5 tables to get from one point to another without touching the ground. And I was always on the winning team. HAHAHA.

Heh okay anyway in the night we watched some movie. I forgot what it was called. Yeah so the ground was really hard and the air con wasn't working. But somehow I managed to stay asleep the entire night (: Oh yeah I did wake up once. And Julia was awake too and I said something to her but I can't remember what I said. The next morning Julia said I was talking in my sleep but then I said I woke up and said something to her but she said my eyes were closed and i said something like, what, CRYSANE but I still don't know what she's talking about.

I've talked in my sleep before actually. Heh. Not my fault. (:

There's a lot a lot of things to talk about camp but i'm too lazy so go check lizzie's blog or something. heh.

Yesterday morning from 9 to 11 we had BALLGIRL TRAINING.
We had a blast. It was so fun.
Yeah, right.

I don't even want to go for the YOG thing. And yeah it was really boring and we had it again today. After standing in the sun for so long rolling and catching tennis balls, I'm really, really sunburnt. Blah.
Three more days.
I think.

But in the end they'll only choose some people so please please please let them not pick me.
I don't want to look like an idiot on international television.
And i'm not really listening when our trainer tells us what to do anyway.

Okay so it rained for training again today.
Then it stopped.
So we dried the courts.
Then it rained again.
But only for 5 minutes
So it was still wet
but dry enough.
So we started playing
Then it rained again.

Then coach finally let us off. As if he didn't get the hint already.

So we stayed around doing random things like shooting basketballs through hoops and guessing music and other stuff.

Things I have learnt over the past two days:
> Sunblock is a priority.
> Carolyn is obsessed with monopoly stickers.
> Never leave your friend in a public bathroom alone without notifying her (especially lizzie) because you wouldn't know what kind of things she would do. Heh sorry about that.
> The weather in Singapore is weird.
> Avoid bathing in school toilets again.
> Julia and Nichole are bullies.
> The reception in school is really bad. But it's probably on purpose.
> Unattended cheerleading mats are the best.