Friday, November 20, 2009, 5:56 PM


Oovoo. :)
Rachel looks so emo.

Rachel and Liz could do video effects when I couldn't. Sniff.
But I could keep changing the brightness of my video up and down to make it look as if it's flashing. How pathetic.
:D

Well, yeah, if you can't guess by now, training was obviously cancelled. Again. And this time it rained exactly at 2. How perfect.

I'm like a stalker on facebook. I go to random people's walls and look through their posts when I'm bored. Haha. But out of curiosity, do you guys do that too? Or am I just creepy.

I do weird things when I'm bored.

Once I clicked that button at the bottom of my wall, like, how many times just to read all my past year posts -.- until I got to the very start of my account heh.

I have no life.

Dinner now :)