Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:30 PM
Only three people bothered to come for training today -.- although most of them had matches :)

Yeah so after training, which was kind of boring because we played triangle singles or whatever it's called, Lizzie, Nee Yen and I went to BTP for lunchh and stuff ;)
But Liz had to leave early for her match ):
OH WHICH I FORGOT TO ASK HER ABOUT OKAY I'LL GO ASK HER NOW :D
Aw she lost. ):

Hah anyway I pretty much stayed at home for the rest of the day. Which was really boring. Kind of.

And we just went on Oovoo (MeRachelLiz) but then my screen froze and I left the room because I wanted to watch Coraline outside hehe and I have no idea what kind of weird photos they took on oovoo with me frozen there. That must have been kind of creepy.

I was just thinkingg about how when we were young we - me sarah rachel becky - were soo cute when we came up with weird imaginary games and stuff.

Like once we lined up all the dining chairs in a circle and covered it with a blanket. Then we went inside and pretended we were in a ship. Huh. That was interesting. Haha.

And we'd take those big cardboard boxes which probably came from something our parents bought but anyway we'd sit in them, and draw buttons on the flaps with markers.

And we pretended we were in a spaceship. How cool is that.

Those were the days.

Hahah. But we're all old and boring now. Sniff. :)

I miss our old house. So manyy memorrieess. :) heh. And they completely changed our old apartment already. It looks so different now. Aww.

And I miss living near Orchard Road! We can just walk out :)
But oh well this place is good I guess, I mean... it has Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. Surely that beats Ion. No? Darn.

Oh right I forgot I have to wake up for training tomorrow ugh have to sleep early -.-