Thursday, November 12, 2009, 11:16 PM
No one showed up for training today. Except me and Nee Yen. -.- Tsk everyone's so lazy to go.

Yeah so it was obviously cancelled. Which is what I wanted in the first place. But I had to go all the way back home :D Haha. And in the rain.

I'm taking a break from facebook. :) I'll see how that works out.

I kind of miss school. I feel too free. :D
But at least there's training. Which is better than nothing. Kind of, anyway.
And we can always arrange outings and stuff.

I miss school. ):

Oh well. Things change.

I can't wait till the class lists come out on the school website. But everyone will probably know the day it comes out. Imagine the hype it would create on facebook. And msn.

Maybe I shouldn't take a break from facebook, then.

Hm.

Okay that's kind of a lame reason haha.

But I want to know when. ):

Remember in primary school when we found out immediately in our report books?
How nice was that.

Hehe.

Okay I'm not going to talk more on this subject.

It bores me.

Haha.