Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 7:16 PM
Let's start from the very beginning, a very good place to start.

Training was cancelled again, halfway. So we did stuff like basketball (which I was really good at :D) and playing with dice and taking lots of photos.



Yeah that was the video we took. Which explains the first sentence in this post.
Sorry about the preview shot. It's kind of creepy. With Carolyn and all.
:)

Do Re Mi is a really nice song :) hahah. Except we kind of ruined it. But it's just that, you know, the recording on my phone isn't the BEST, and the audio came out kind of weird. :D So it's not entirely our fault.

For some reason I'm having an obsession with Segoe Ui. And for those who aren't familiar with it, no, Segoe Ui is not a singer, book, movie, or a person, for that matter.

It's a font. Hah.

Which is why I changed the font of my blog to Segoe Ui. Hehe. Yes, I know. I'm being weird. :)
But it's such a cute font. :D Does anyone else think so?

No?

Oh well.

:)

I was just going to end off there but I felt like posting more haha.
You know New Moon is just sitting on my desk staring at me and I know I shouldn't read it because if I did then I wouldn't feel like finishing the first one, which I can't even complete because I lost the book and I don't know why I even started reading Twilight in the first place. -.-

Twilight is out to get us.

Ohh you know what I just realised! The literature book we got from the start of the year is still with me. The Monster Garden. That was a weird book.
But YEAH did they forget to collect it? Or am I just blur.

Heh. Both very likely possibilities.