|
|
beauty in the breakdown
such boundless pleasures, we've no time for later now, you can't await your own arrival, 20 seconds to comply. it's all right, cause there's beauty in the breakdown. |
|
|
about
her name is deborah, born on 27th august 1996. 13 years old, if you can't do the math.
she is a proud christian and loves God, tennis, art, reading, and (haha, i kid you not) physics. MGS-1O-tennisers! ♥ tag
affiliates
lizzie;
rachel;
mel;
lillian;
cassmine;
carolyn;
cordi;
becky;
stacy;
christy;
jean;
and hey hey tell me if you have a blog so i can link ;D archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: Refracted Certainty |
Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 7:07 PM
It was close. Kind of.4-9. It's not that bad, right? We could have done worse. Heh. Okay, fine, they were both P6. But still. They were verryy good for their age :) When our opponents did something supposedly funny, like miss the ball when we gave it to them for service, Carolyn just started laughing. -.- Very polite Carolyn. Not rude at all. And and during the game I was at the net, and the baseline player hit directly at me so I didn't know whether to take it backhand or forehand, but before I could decide, the tennis ball hit really hard on my hair band, and it split into two. Yeah. That was kind of weird. It happened so fast. Sniff. I didn't see it coming. My head really hurt. But it was really funny at the same time and I would have laughed really hard but maybe our opponents would have thought that we were just weird. Ah. Tournaments are so much fun. 2012. I really want to watch it :D I probably will. Hm. I think my cell is going to watch it for cell outing. :) Although I don't really know what it's about. I mean, I know it's about the end of the world and stuff, but how did they drag on 2 hours based on that? I don't really know the storyline. Heh. I'll see. :) I just found out about Futureme.org. It's so cool. Hahah. ♥ |