|
|
beauty in the breakdown
such boundless pleasures, we've no time for later now, you can't await your own arrival, 20 seconds to comply. it's all right, cause there's beauty in the breakdown. |
|
|
about
her name is deborah, born on 27th august 1996. 13 years old, if you can't do the math.
she is a proud christian and loves God, tennis, art, reading, and (haha, i kid you not) physics. MGS-1O-tennisers! ♥ tag
affiliates
lizzie;
rachel;
mel;
lillian;
cassmine;
carolyn;
cordi;
becky;
stacy;
christy;
jean;
and hey hey tell me if you have a blog so i can link ;D archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: Refracted Certainty |
Thursday, November 26, 2009, 8:07 PM
I threw away my wallet. -.- Andd, I lost my bag. Well, not neccessarily lost it. I just kind of. Left it there. You know. I'll be back. To get it. As long as no one stole it or threw it away, I'll be fine. Heh. Okay my bad. Because I left my wallet in a plastic bag I was going to throw away, and I forgot to take it out. And I, yes, the smartest move I have ever made in my life, threw it away. And my EZ link card was inside too. ): And, yes, I left my bag at Kallang too. Two completely unlinked events. Blah. :) Oh yep we were at Kallang to watch Becky and Hilary play doubles. Well they lost but it was a really close game. :) Hehe. Tomorrow we're watching Lizzie and Rachel's match. They're playing under 16 D: And they're seeded too. Isn't that cool haha. Okay it's getting kind of late and I know this post says 8:07 PM but I kind of dragged it on for a while. Hm. Quite a long time actually. Heh. Okay I should gooo.
|