|
|
beauty in the breakdown
such boundless pleasures, we've no time for later now, you can't await your own arrival, 20 seconds to comply. it's all right, cause there's beauty in the breakdown. |
|
|
about
her name is deborah, born on 27th august 1996. 13 years old, if you can't do the math.
she is a proud christian and loves God, tennis, art, reading, and (haha, i kid you not) physics. MGS-1O-tennisers! ♥ tag
affiliates
lizzie;
rachel;
mel;
lillian;
cassmine;
carolyn;
cordi;
becky;
stacy;
christy;
jean;
and hey hey tell me if you have a blog so i can link ;D archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: Refracted Certainty |
Thursday, November 12, 2009, 1:01 AM
I just discovered how to dock the taskbar on the side of the computer. HAHAHA.Heh okay not that interesting. Training today was okay I guess. I had to partner coach and play against Julia and Nichole but we lost because of me hehehe. :) But we had a good chance... kind of. And I could have won more points... kind of. :D I've hardly realised Rachel has been gone. Oh that's such a cruel thing to say hehe. SORRY RACHEL I THINK OF YOU EVERY DAY AND REALLY MISS YOU. Okay that was kind of creepy but you get my point. Tsk. Seriously. We should get a class trip too. Just because we're not as smart as the SBC people doesn't mean we don't deserve to go to China :D Ooh I really want to go to China. I've never been there before. I don't really know what it's like. :) Thinking of school trips makes me miss PERTH :DD Last year in like November we had some sports tour thing in Perth where the tennis school team and a few other school teams went to Perth for some sports thing where we play friendly matches against schools there :) But we did other stuff like visit the Olympics training centre (?) So yeah it was fun :D And the stay in the farm was really fun. :) But I won't bore you with the details. Playing some weird diving game on msn with Nicc now haha. The background music is really annoying. Aww Nicc can't handle the hardest level. Heheh. I really should sleep soon. But think of all the wasted time I could have spent on the computer, doing something productive. Instead of sleeping. How boring. Hehe.
|