|
|
beauty in the breakdown
such boundless pleasures, we've no time for later now, you can't await your own arrival, 20 seconds to comply. it's all right, cause there's beauty in the breakdown. |
|
|
about
her name is deborah, born on 27th august 1996. 13 years old, if you can't do the math.
she is a proud christian and loves God, tennis, art, reading, and (haha, i kid you not) physics. MGS-1O-tennisers! ♥ tag
affiliates
lizzie;
rachel;
mel;
lillian;
cassmine;
carolyn;
cordi;
becky;
stacy;
christy;
jean;
and hey hey tell me if you have a blog so i can link ;D archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: Refracted Certainty |
Monday, November 16, 2009, 6:58 PM
Everyone abandoned me after tennis. Sniff.Today coach made us run according to how many matches we lost and obviously I ran a lot of rounds. :) And you know, I was just thinking of what we did to our previous coaches last time and HAHAH it was hilarious. But kind of weird, now that I think of it. Like once, we put a piece of grass on Woodford's bottle, like on top of it and I was kind of against it because I didn't exactly want him to choke and die haha. But we went with it anyway despite my protests because no one seemed to care that his life was at stake -.- What? Really! He could have died. Hehe. Seriously. :D But he noticed it before he drunk from his water bottle. And then we got scolded. Heh. And he made Jean go for a run. Ah, good times. What else? Oh yes, the sunblock on his car handles. Now that was classic. Although kind of mean. :) But our other coach (Francis. Haha, tsk, we all call our coaches by their names) didn't do much to annoy us or anything so we pretty much left him alone. I can't really remember what we did to Coach (as in our current one :D). I guess by the time we got to know him we were (kind of) too mature for such things. :) Oh yeah after tennis everyone went home and left me ALL ALONE. It's kind of scary, actually being in school all alone. :D I was the last one to go home. ): Isn't that the saddest story you've ever heard. I miss classmates ): hehe. I hardly see them anymore. Oh well. That's why we should organise outings and stuff :D Facebook won't load. Yes, that's right. I gave up on taking a break from Facebook. Not that I do much on it anyway. :D I just open the page and if there's anything I really want to see or comment on I just do. Haha. Oh well at least I'm not addicted like some people. :D I don't feel like thinking of a nice way to end my post. Heheh.
|