Thursday, November 5, 2009, 8:29 PM
Does anyone know if a venus flytrap is a flower?

This morning Grace came over and it rained hahhahah training was cancelled. Yay.

So Rachel Julia Sarah and I went to VIVOCITY and we watched My Sister's Keeper. I read the book. Which was nice too.
And the movie was very sad. And everyone was tearing and stuff.

It's not my fault! Everyone gets sore throats. I just had to clear my throat, even if it was at the saddest part of the movie and spoiled everyone's mood. It's not funny. ):
But yeah it was a nice movie I guess. And we hardly shopped we just walked around and stuff.

Okay I was being weird just now and not to mention bored. So I asked random people over msn and sms to SAY ANY WORD THAT COMES TO THEIR MIND and it came out like this:
block rawr boom lawlessness love purr
Hahah ANYWAY.

I'm listening to Sorry Sorry now hahah can you believe it I don't even like all those korean groups and stuff. And I can't understand anything they're saying. And with the video on youtube there are like... lyrics.

Sorry Shawty Sorry Shawty
nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
sumi makyeo makyeo makyeo
naega micheo micheo baby

baraboneun nunbit soge
nunbit soge naneun machi
naneun machi mwoe hollin nom
ijen beoseonajido motae
georeooneun neoui moseup
neoui moseup neoneun machi
simjangeul bapgo wannabwa
ijen beoseonajido motae

... weird. Just read it out to yourself.

Oh my korean songs are all the craze now, aren't they.

Okay anyway so are korean shows. Like Boys over Flowers. Which I got bored of after watching the first episode. And I've watched Full House before, I think, but I can't even remember what it's about anyway so. If you think about it, Korean shows would be really weird if they were made in English. Just imagine.