|
|
beauty in the breakdown
such boundless pleasures, we've no time for later now, you can't await your own arrival, 20 seconds to comply. it's all right, cause there's beauty in the breakdown. |
|
|
about
her name is deborah, born on 27th august 1996. 13 years old, if you can't do the math.
she is a proud christian and loves God, tennis, art, reading, and (haha, i kid you not) physics. MGS-1O-tennisers! ♥ tag
affiliates
lizzie;
rachel;
mel;
lillian;
cassmine;
carolyn;
cordi;
becky;
stacy;
christy;
jean;
and hey hey tell me if you have a blog so i can link ;D archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: Refracted Certainty |
Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 9:44 PM
Uh in case you haven't realised Grace wrote the last post.Oh kay what happened today nothing much except post-exam activities which were okay I guess but some times they were kind of boring and this is a really long sentence. When I heard there was Chinese and poetry enrichment I was like ugh but in the end it wasn't that bad. I watched 17 Again again. Hahha, see what I did there? Again again? HAHAHAHAH. I'm so funny. Yeah okay anyway I watched 17 Again which was okay I guess. Some people really like it but it isn't that great. I mean I guess it's fun to watch and stuff? but yeah. I've only watched it twice and i'm getting sick of it already. I hate it when suddenly you hear music coming out from your computer and you have no idea where it's coming from. Which is what is happening now. Oh. It's from a blog.
|