Friday, October 23, 2009, 5:14 PM
Just got back from training.

I don't want to have to train for EVERY DAY this November. Blah. At least we don't have to on weekends. But still. I have so much more things I could do, like travel across the world and scale great heights. And conquer Mount Everest.

Not that I want to conquer Mount Everest. But you get my point.

Coach always asks us to do things for us. Like, once he asked me to get his daughter's worksheets from her class so I had to go ALL THE WAY UP to her classroom and I couldn't even find the worksheet. Then when I got back down coach thought I probably went to the wrong class. -.- But I didn't! I remember it perfectly, until now. 6.1. 6.1. 6.1. Right?

And today he ended training early so that we could help him sort out his tennis balls. So we just emptied four baskets' worth of tennis balls and had to differentiate between the old and new ones to throw them away.
I left earlier. HAHA. I bet you guys had a great time.

Okayy. Let me think what happened today.

I'M READING TWILIGHT.

Ooh who hates me now.

I don't know. I just felt like reading it. It's okay I guess although I've only read the front part haha. But I never really liked Twilight. Not that i didn't like the book or storyline or anything, I was just annoyed at how everyone seemed to be crazy over it. Even until now. I mean, seriously, what's so nice about it? But I guess it's okay. :D I'll just read it anyway.

I'm not not going to get addicted to it.

Really.