|
|
beauty in the breakdown
such boundless pleasures, we've no time for later now, you can't await your own arrival, 20 seconds to comply. it's all right, cause there's beauty in the breakdown. |
|
|
about
her name is deborah, born on 27th august 1996. 13 years old, if you can't do the math.
she is a proud christian and loves God, tennis, art, reading, and (haha, i kid you not) physics. MGS-1O-tennisers! ♥ tag
affiliates
lizzie;
rachel;
mel;
lillian;
cassmine;
carolyn;
cordi;
becky;
stacy;
christy;
jean;
and hey hey tell me if you have a blog so i can link ;D archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: Refracted Certainty |
Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 9:45 PM
Starting a new blog. :DI don't know why. Maybe because EOYs are over. Maybe because mel told me to. Maybe because I have nothing else to do. Or maybe I'm just really really bored. Oh well. EOYs ARE OVER :DDD YAY. I have never in my life studied so hard for an exam. Especially during the weekend. I mean, who puts both geog and history on the same day? And memorising the uses and formations of rocks when it was NOT EVEN TESTED. It was like the last chapter we studied and it wasn't even tested. -.- And OH OH OH I DID SIX. I DID SIX. I'm so dead. Mrs Chan is going to kill me. I did all six of the geog questions. When we were only supposed to do four. Quoted from Mrs Chan: "Every year, there is one stupid person who does all six. She never listen to instructions one. You are only supposed to do FOUR. You'd better not make the same mistake ah." Okay, well there were two. At least cordi did it too. Haha. And the first four were the hardest! I studied like what for the last two out of six questions and only the first four are going to be counted. Huh. I don't know why people don't know what to write in their posts. Haha. Just came back from tennis. Hardly played any. Ran around the courts. Heh. Oh yeah. I lost my voice. I couldn't talk much the whole day. IT WAS TORTURE. Okay, maybe not as torturous as it would be for certain people I know, but it was. :D GRACE MY VOICE IS NOT BREAKING! THAT'S FOR GUYS. Yeah okay I guess it's hard to think of stuff to write. Haha. Okay you people were right. Maybe I'll just have some random rant. I don't know why people use lol so much. LOL. It's basically saying laugh out loud, which, if you think about it, is kind of weird. And who really rolls on the floor and laughs? I mean, seriously. You don't go on msn, hear something funny, get off your seat, and roll on the floor. Laughing. It's just weird. And, just so everyone knows, it's physically impossible for someone's ass to come off when they laugh. And for those who use both - ROFLMAO - really really think about that. Seriously.
|