Thursday, October 15, 2009, 9:41 PM
Shopping is exhausting. For those who don't already know.

Actually Christy was planning for us and some others to go shopping in the afternoon but everyone was like busy so we cancelled it anyway. So then I just decided to go shopping with Rachel and Sarah. :D

But before that I got my braces tightened and it kind of hurts now. ): But yeah it looks weird because the top half is blue and the bottom is transparent. I hate the first few days after tightening. It's like torture every time I eat.

Okay, so, shopping.
We walked through ion, Wisma Atria and Tangs, and all I got were a pair of shoes. A PAIR OF SHOES. Although I always get like one thing every time I go shopping. Haha.

TOMORROW rachel, lizzie, nichole, julia are coming to my house to play wii and stuff. :D Oh yeah and BAKE :DD like uh blondies or something. Haha. Blondies. Get it? Took me a while. Actually, I'm not sure it even is a joke. I don't think so. heh.

We were going to go to escape theme park but it's going to be closed. Sad.

Not that I love rides or anything.

Yeah, I hate rides.

And you know I didn't really know what Escape Theme Park was (haha), so I was the little loser who went to search up "escape theme park" on google and went to their website.

And under Guest Information, I saw this:


So I was like, okay... -.-

I just got a text from Rachel saying Julia can't come. ):

And I don't know whether I want to watch a movie or like stay in my house. I guess a movie would be fun, but then I'd have to like leave home. Okay fine I guess i should stop being so lazy :) We can have popcorn! Haha.

Okay and I got a text from her again to say that Lizzie wants to go to Bugis.

Okay. I guess that solved my problem.

I might post more later ;D When I'm bored.

Okay, it's decided. We're just going to come to my house. And we took SO LONG just to come to that decision.