Monday, October 19, 2009, 7:58 PM
HAHAHA HI DEBBIE :) YAY WE WENT TO VIVO TODAY AND DEBBIE SPILLED MISO SOUP ON JULIA TSKTSK OH AND SHE IS IN LOVE. BUT SHE PROBABLY DIDN'T WANT ME TO TELL YOU THAT. Ooh and and we watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs and it was awesome yay and and and PEPPER LUNCH.

Debbie wants me to go now. Bye.


Yeah that was Rachel. And I'm not in love -.-

Okay, so we went to vivo today with Julia and we had fun haha.

And, yes, I did spill miso soup on Julia. But it came with a price. Like, her new shorts.

And we watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs though it wasn't exactly my type of show but I guess it was okay. Although it's like weird and impossible, but all those kind of movies are anyway. And most parts were sad. But I guess it was quite nice overall :D

I think I've been out shopping too much lately. And i'm going tomorrow again haha. But with different people at least. AND WITHOUT RACHEL. For once. You've been around too much.

I don't really feel like posting more now. Maybe I'll write more later when I'm bored.