|
|
beauty in the breakdown
such boundless pleasures, we've no time for later now, you can't await your own arrival, 20 seconds to comply. it's all right, cause there's beauty in the breakdown. |
|
|
about
her name is deborah, born on 27th august 1996. 13 years old, if you can't do the math.
she is a proud christian and loves God, tennis, art, reading, and (haha, i kid you not) physics. MGS-1O-tennisers! ♥ tag
affiliates
lizzie;
rachel;
mel;
lillian;
cassmine;
carolyn;
cordi;
becky;
stacy;
christy;
jean;
and hey hey tell me if you have a blog so i can link ;D archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: Refracted Certainty |
Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 10:55 AM
Owl City songs pretty much don't make any sense. At all.Unless there's some kind of hidden meaning. Not that anyone really cares about those. Like, what's a saltwater room? Something about a sea. Maybe. In the library now. By now, there must have been complaints about the temperature in here and t Woah. Computer freeze. Yeah haha, anyway, by now, there must have been complaints about the temperature in here and the librarian doesn't seem to care much for the comfort of MGS students. At least they have computers in the library. If not, most people would go to the computer lab and have to use some sort of proxy site anyway since they block basically everything we normally go to. Like facebook, blogs, youtube, ebuddy or anything related to social networking -.- Although proxy sites are really slow. So I don't even bother. Okay we shouldn't be complaining. I am very grateful to the school for providing us students with the opportunity to go online. Yay. Haha. I tied my hair up for school today and I look weird. But only because when I play tennis my hair gets really messy and I hate hate it. So yeah. :D It's not that bad. Right? Heh. Okay okay, Grace, not to worry. You can have your sticker pack. Just now we made like a notebook. Which was uh quite fun. In a way. But the teacher kept picking on me. ): "Why did you put so much glue!" "Fold the edges properly!" "You didn't paste it on the cloth correctly!" Sniff. I tried my best. I really did. But she didn't seem to appreciate my efforts. |