Monday, October 26, 2009, 8:19 PM
Oh well there isn't much to blog about.

Today we had inter-house games which was okay i guess but in the end we lost to like blackmore so we didn't get to the semifinals. ):

Oh man Julia came over earlier and Sarah's desk is so messy now. She spent the whole time playing Plants vs Zombies. And she ate food and stuff and now her desk is full of packets of chips and AH Julia you left my caramel corn open and now it's all soft ): Oh well. Haha.

Oh yeah and the reason why Sarah isn't here to witness all this stuff and stuff is because she's in China now! Oh it was all so sudden. I didn't know she was leaving until like last night. Because I thought she was going in November or later this year or something. Heh.

No wait wait she's not in China. Oh I keep getting mixed up. She's in Malaysia :D Of all places. The one place we go to, like, all the time. Ipoh.

I just realised I started a lot of sentences with Oh. But oh well.

It's so unfair la. (ugh I just realised I'm starting to use singlish more often. The influence of people around me -.- Okay okay I won't use it anymore)
SBC classes are the only ones which even get to go on some sort of trip. Like Rachel is going to China and Michelle is going some other place? I forgot.

But yeah. I've never been on a trip like out of the country with my class. Oh except the sports tour to Perth. No, wait. That wasn't even with my class. It was with tennisers (: but I really really want to go to China or something because I've never been there before :D

Oh man Rachel is back. I thought she was gone for good.

"Today was fun. Scrunchie," she says.

Anyway.

I think I'm going to go on facebook now. I hardly ever go on facebook because I have pretty much nothing to do except comment on stuff. Like I really rarely post status messages and do notes because I don't really bother. I have better things to do I guess. Haha.

Sometimes I feel like everything's going really well and stuff but some little thing goes wrong and I suddenly feel sad. Oh well. I guess I have to turn to God more often. Because sometimes I feel like I've been neglecting Him and not remembering he's there. Like maybe only on Sundays I remember. So yeah I think I should remember to do that always :D GOD IS GREAT.

You know today we were all really really tired during training because of sports day and we played a lot of matches. Then we were all dying.
Coach was like, "Oh, you can choose whether to run four rounds around the track or do sprinting."

So obviously we chose four rounds. It would have been unanimous if it weren't for Carolyn.
But Carolyn was like, all "IN YOUR FACE" when:

Coach: Are you sure? Four rounds?

Us: YESSS.

Coach: Okay. But if you chose sprinting we would have only done it once.

Us: -.-

If we chose sprinting. I don't think he would have made us do it once. Really.