|
|
beauty in the breakdown
such boundless pleasures, we've no time for later now, you can't await your own arrival, 20 seconds to comply. it's all right, cause there's beauty in the breakdown. |
|
|
about
her name is deborah, born on 27th august 1996. 13 years old, if you can't do the math.
she is a proud christian and loves God, tennis, art, reading, and (haha, i kid you not) physics. MGS-1O-tennisers! ♥ tag
affiliates
lizzie;
rachel;
mel;
lillian;
cassmine;
carolyn;
cordi;
becky;
stacy;
christy;
jean;
and hey hey tell me if you have a blog so i can link ;D archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: Refracted Certainty |
Saturday, October 17, 2009, 4:21 PM
Just came back from liz's house.It was fun :D haha. Yesterday At around 11, Rachel, Lizzie and Nichole came to our house to like bake and watch movies and stuff. Jelly hearts and cookies. And we poisoned Rachel's cookie. Like with salt, pepper, curry powder and floss, i think. Rachel and her cookie. :) Haha. I love you, Rachel. We remembered which one it was and waited till she took a bite out of it. :D Jelly Hearts :D The white stuff are cheese which floated in the jelly haha. I guess it didn't come out great. Then we took photos which lizzie and sarah are going to upload soon. And we watched Death Defying Acts which I didn't exactly get. So at about 9 we took a bus to lizzie's house and played wii. Guitar Hero! And Grandslam tennis. :) I rock at drums. And I still can't really talk. So I couldn't sing. Sad. Haha. I kind of could actually. My voice really suited some of those weird screaming rock songs. Then we like went downstairs for half an hour to talk in the dark by the swimming pool and THEY BANNED ME FROM TEXTING. Which was just mean. When we went back upstairs, we did some stuff on the com then me rachel sarah and nichole played cards. Then we started playing heart attack, and I was the first one to be engaged, get married (to a hot workaholic whose mother is being held hostage), and have triplets. He must have really liked me. I don't think any one would really get that other than them. I just sound weird to you guys. So we basically talked about uh stuff you wouldn't understand until 3.30 then we slept on lizzie's bed (yes, all four of us fit onto her single bed). So lizzie got the whole space on the floor to sleep after she was done using the com. Surprisingly, I didn't wake up at all in the middle of the night. However, I got several complaints in the morning about how I took up so much space on the bed. Today Today when we woke up we like lazed around in bed although everyone was still on it and fighting for space. Then we got ready to go to Cineleisure in Orchard. We took neoprints. It's kind of annoying when we have no idea what the screen is talking about so we just make random choices which could either be right or wrong. And they take the pictures SO FAST. Like there's hardly enough time for us to get ready. But I guess that's what makes it fun haha. Neoprints! And then we ate at Pastamania. We went to borders but by that time we had to go already. Yeah. YAY :D |