|
|
beauty in the breakdown
such boundless pleasures, we've no time for later now, you can't await your own arrival, 20 seconds to comply. it's all right, cause there's beauty in the breakdown. |
|
|
about
her name is deborah, born on 27th august 1996. 13 years old, if you can't do the math.
she is a proud christian and loves God, tennis, art, reading, and (haha, i kid you not) physics. MGS-1O-tennisers! ♥ tag
affiliates
lizzie;
rachel;
mel;
lillian;
cassmine;
carolyn;
cordi;
becky;
stacy;
christy;
jean;
and hey hey tell me if you have a blog so i can link ;D archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: Refracted Certainty |
Friday, October 30, 2009, 5:04 PM
I MISS 1O ALREADY.And I really can't wait to find out which class I'm going to. And we have to wait until like the end of November ): TO EVERYONE IN ONE OH: LOVE YOU LOADS (: Okayy so today was the carnival which was okay I guess except it was kind of tiring walking all around the school. And I didn't play any games. I spent most of my time looking for stuff to buy. I am a very boring person. Oh wait I did play one. But I hardly won anything anyway. Sniff. But yeah I got my hair sprayed red gold blue and pretty much spent all my coupons on the $20 red bag at the Red Bag Sale. But we ended up stuffing junk inside so I just gave stuff I didn't want to everyone. Things I gave away: Shoe whitener - because everyone needs white shoes. Some pink princess mirror thing - because everyone needs to look at themselves from time to time? Some dog toy with a leash - because not everyone can afford real ones. Coin can thing - because everyone needs somewhere to save up their coins to buy... stuff. I should stop this because thing. Yeah and other random stuff include a torchlight, weird cup and erasers. Then I kept some pepper shaker, salt shaker and vase(?) set. And two books. And a cup. Yay. I really think the haunted house was a waste of money. I mean, you pay three dollars just to get scared. And it's normally not that scary anyway. We could have used that money to buy, like, six packets of drinks. And you know that's more worth it.
|