Saturday, October 31, 2009, 9:36 PM
Everyone's at Sounds of Hope now. Sigh.

And I have nothing much to blog about since today was really boring. I didn't get out of the house at all. Maybe I should have gone for Sounds of Hope. Oh well.

I forgot about this post for like one hour. Heh.

You know I have only four songs in my new phone, and you would think that I'd be sick of listening to the same songs over and over again but I've been playing it for a while now and it's okay actually. Haha. Okay I really need to get some new songs.
But I won't download them illegally, after being deeply inspired by the policeman who visited our school for a talk. I'll just steal them from other people's phones.

Oh, the wonders of Bluetooth. Hee.

I'm getting sick of Fireflies. I hear it everywhere. And it's playing now on my phone. Heh. Yes, it makes absolutely no sense. Unless the fireflies are symbolic. Except I don't really think they are. Unless something is supposed to fill up the world when we fall asleep.
Or maybe the world is symbolic.

Okay let's not get into all that.

ONEOHNINE